BeSalsa is Happy & Proud to offer you an unique concept!
BeSalsa Battle & Social:
We will be holding 1 or 2 times a month a FRIENDLY battle demonstration between 2 schools.
The battle will be held during the Salsa & Bachata SOCIAL
BeSalsa Battle Royale:
Yes we know you are always looking for a champion, so we will organise a competition at the end of the year where all schools will get a chance to battle each other in 1 night!
The goals of our BeSalsa Battles:
- To unify Dance Schools and create an envirement to work together`
- To promote every single school out there and to motivate students to join dance schools who are working full time to provide you the best.
- To bring the best teachers out there to join and work hand in hand with dance schools.
The goals of our BeSalsa Battle Royale:
- Who's the best?
Crowd and professional dancers will be the judges.
Rules for the BeSalsa Battle:
- 5 active company members of each school (no guests)
- you have to Represent a dance school and not a team of dancers put together.
- Battles will be strictly footwork, no partner work. we are avoiding a battle of lifts.
- each battle will represent 1 style: salsa, bachata, cha cha, afro... & be composed of 2 to 3 rounds of the same style.
- There won't be a winner. It is a friendly battle. You will have to wait for the BeSalsa Battle Royale.
- Schools from all around the world can join the battles (contact us if you're interested in joining us)
2-3pm: Before the start of the social and the battle we will be holding salsa classes for all levels.
4-4.30pm: Start of the battle.
We only sell 80 Tickets:
Advanced tickets: $10
at the door (if any): $15
at BeSalsa studio
with Venmo phone app (contact Kevin Benamar)